- Students will be encouraged to grow in their knowledge of and faith in Christ and challenged to reach current spiritual potential.
- Students will develop Core Leadership skills in order to impact the awaiting world upon graduation.
- Students will be discipled and will be encouraged to acquire the skills necessary to disciple others.
- Students will recognize the importance of a everyone’s heart and will be given the vision, skills, and tools necessary to develop an attitude.
Activities in School
- Check wastage of Electricity
- Check wastage of Water
- Check purity of Water
- Management of waste materials
• Making birds, toys, Scare birds with non-biodegradable substances
• Awarness campaign in nearyby villages
- Distribution of Jute bags among teachers
- Awarness about pollution among parents during Parents-Teacher meeting
- Plantation of Tree/Plants in School garden and its maintenance by Eco-Club students
- Small skirt performed by the Eco-Club students on the ocassion of Diwali
Activities outside the School
- Campaign for "clean up" in nearby localities
- Demostration of skit (Nukkar-Drama) to make awareness of the hazards of Pollution due to polythene, cutting tree, water contamination etc.
- Disrtribution of jute bags among some of the villagers.