The school start admission procedure in the month of May every year with a notification from the Principal. All applications for admissions shall be in the prescribed from attached to the prospectus (or Download from the web site) and shall be submitted so as to reach the office, not later than the date notified.
A selection board may be constitute by the school with the principal as its head. The board will introduce methods of selection as per rules and regulations issued by the authorities from time to time. Admission to all classes will depend on availablity of seats.
Admitted students will be enrolled on payment of the prescribed fees within the stipulated time. Parents are normally allowed one week's time for the payment of fee, unless specially permitted by the Chairman, after they have been provisionally selected. Candidates permitted to withdraw will receive back only the refundable amount after deducting dues to the school if any.
Any student who has obtained admission by means of false documents or by false representation of any kind, or who may be found guilty of misconduct shall be summarily dismissed. Principal's decision will be final in this regard.
A Student applying for transfer certificate or the return of documents from the school, should have cleared all his dues. All caution deposits should be withdrawn one month after having received the Transfer Certificate.
- In the academic session 2007-2008 the school will be from Junior K.G. to class VII.
- The academic curriculum will be based on the prescribed syllabus of C.B.S.E.
- The Pre-Primary teaching is based on Play Way Method.
- The Primary School syllabus will be child centred and activity based to make learning a fun.
- Extra curricular activities will be an important part of the school system.
- There will be total two Term End Exams in an academic year.
- There will be Monthly Tests for every subject
- There will be a Parents Teachers Meeting on 4th Saturday of every month from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Vacations and working days will be as laid down in the school calendar.