Vishvamangalam Sharada Gram is registered as Public Trust before the office of The Public Trust Registration, Ahmedabad. Its number is E/1000/Sabarkantha and is registered on January 07, 1982.
Please click here to view Trust Registration Certificate.
- To provide innovative and qualitative still cost effective educational opportunities for individual students
- To provide enhanced educational environment for organizational capability & performance development and enhancement
- To accelerate the acquisition and beneficial application of knowledge through teaching, training and consulting activities
- To contribute to the society by learning and extension of knowledge
- To provide educational services in core areas of expertise
- To raise levels of student retention and achievement substantially
- To achieve the highest standards of Teaching and Learning and Attainment
- To provide a relevant, demand-led curriculum with a student-centred, knowledge-based focus to teaching and learning
- To provide a high quality, experience-focused service in all that we do
Name of Trust : Vishvamangalam Shardagram, Himatnagar
Name of Institution : Mahila Arts College, Vidhyanagri, Motipura , Himatnagar
Tel. No. : (02772) 228961
Year of Establishment : June 1992
Permission Letter No. : 1592-3293 (A-33/92)
Date : 17-11-1992
Course : Arts (Gradnation)
Main : Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit
Sub : Psychology
Timing of College : 7:45am To 12:45pm
Three division in each class affiliated with H. North Gujarat Uni. Patan.
Head of the Institution : Dr. Kanaiyalal L. Patel (Principal), M.A., Ph.D.
Visit us on : www.vidhyanagari.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To provide and encourage students for higher education in entire region.
2. To develop and empower girls to contribute Nation and Society
3. To enhance and to improve the quality and te standard of education.
1. To encourage maximum girl students for higher education.
2. To make overall development of students through educational and co-curricular activities.
3. To set up programmes to develop Social and National awareness.